This week was pretty hectic for computer science. Not so much the lectures, but moreso an emphasis on the assignment 1. I had been stuck on part 5 for so long, and I didn't know what to do. Therefore, I had to go to one of the help sessions in order to finally get a clue and finish it. Thankfully, I managed to get it done (and the best solution, too) before the deadline.
As for the lectures, we went over trees (more recursion). We learned many things like leafs, nodes, subtree, height, and went over how to write a recursive function to gather this data from a Tree class. I feel that I'm slowly but surely getting recursion better and better, but it can still be a headache sometimes.
Although I have a generally feel towards these topics, I still believe I need to work harder in order to get a better grasp of recursion. Good luck to myself, I suppose.
P.S. the lab was fairly easy this week. However, I need to work on writing test cases. They can be confusing sometimes. >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment