Week 4 was a quiet week, I suppose. On Monday, we simply took a look at our first assignment, which I've started already (done 70% but need a little help for the last bit). Also, we took a look at the nested list recursion problem.
On Wednesday, we went into detail about a "tree burst" recursion function. What this function did was that it created a tree-like drawing when running it. Obviously, this example was to further reinforce our understanding on recursion and the different ways it can be written.
The lab this week was also pretty informative. In addition to working on more Object Oriented Programming, we also worked on UnitTest, which was something that we never really went into in csc108.
All in all, it was a pretty dry week. I should probably look more into the properties function and learn how to fully implement it.
No comments:
Post a Comment